Saturday, September 10, 2011

I may have left my mind here.....

Oh it was heavenly to lay on the beach and look at the clear blue-green water gently rolling onto the shore.
Mmmmm.
I should warn that it is VERY picture intensive after the jump. I definitely need to do more than one post.

P.s. i highly recommend that you click on the pics to see them larger :)




A cut piece of starfruit was begging to be photographed on this placemat:) The colours were toooo divine.

I've only ever seen this flower in yellow and I love this enchanting plum colour. That background is actually the mountains near the beach.

I have such a long time love affair with bouganvillea. We had a bush in the corner of our yard growing up. I pricked my little chubby fingers MANY times exploring :) I was always especially amazed of the thinness of the petals and i was fascinated with the light coming through them. I used to make 'soup' with the blossoms for my dolls.

This was the colour we had in my yard :)


Chow!!!!!!!! The best stuff EVER! Mmmm

Trini sweets. That fudge was the CLOSEST to my grandma's fudge i've ever tasted. My cousin told me
she can make it just like my 'mama' so i'm going to hold her to that and get her to make some next trip!

 The immortelle is SO striking and beautiful. 

Hibiscus. Another flower we had in our yard growing up. So beautiful!

Poetic.

The view of the pool from the patio outside our hotel room in Tobago.


Hammock patio at our hotel. If you are ever in Tobago stay at Kariwak Village!!!

Walkway from the parking lot to the hotel.

This lovely butterfly posed for me on the beach:)



Random boat out on the water.

My sweet husband wrote this in the sand for me :) I need to edit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...