Friday, March 4, 2011

I see buds on the trees.

I can't wait till we can feel the warm sun without the chill wind! I'll definitely take today over the bitter cold we've had. 
In trying to cultivate a personal culture of gratitude, I tried hard not to complain about the weather, but rather to appreciate the good about it. Being almost forced to stay indoors allowed me to clean and organize our living space, spend time with my husband and enjoy some down time.
It also encouraged me to appreciate the days that were not as bitter cold and bundle myself up to spend time outside.
That said, I still can't help but be excited by the recently appearing buds and I might just be overly excited to see actual flowers pop out of those buds.
I look forward to spending time laying in the grass, reading and breathing in the fresh air.
I also look forward to hiking this spring!
I've already pulled out my spring purses and i'm trying to ditch my coat as often as i can :)
Let the warmth and renewal begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...