Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Goals



Spring spans March 20th to June 21st.
Some of my spring goals are silly, some are serious and some are pretty small. Either way they are things that I want to accomplish this spring.
  • A regular exercise routine. I'd been doing well, then i moved. The smallest move in the world but I allowed it to disrupt my routine. I'd like to do at least three days a week minimum.
  • Taking lots of pictures. (pictures of the gorgeous new springiness!)
  • Starting and or completing a watercolour.
  • Spending time outdoors
  • Eating more greens - trying new vegetables too.
  • Make some jewellery.
  • Not heat style my hair at ALL (not possible but i'm going to try to minimize)
That's it. I'm keeping it simple and attainable. No crazy long lists that would take me years to complete. Just a few tasks that i can accomplish and things that will help build my foundation.
Hey spring, welcome! Nice to see you - let's roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...