Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting it together.


I started today just easing into it. Then I panicked when I realized exactly how many things I needed to do!
I was about to start making a paper to do list when I thought about using an online service instead.
I picked Cozi because honestly it came up almost on top of the searches, cute logo and I wasn't in the mood for anything complicated - there was a list to be made and a day to get on with!


I may or may not stick with this service. What are your fave services if you use any? I'm pretty sure there are a bazillion iphone apps for this, but i'm not 100% sure we're switching and when (i currently have a blackberry and use sprint service). I would look up a blackberry app but my phone is literally on its deathbed and till we decide on new phone/ which service to switch to I have to live with the almost lifeless phone.

Cozi seems like something I can get my husband into as well. We need the organizational help! I haven't played around much but i would love to be able to prioritize my tasks and have it available maybe on my desktop or a touch screen phone. Something more instantly accessible than going to my laptop, turning it on and looking up a website/logging in.  What? I'm impatient. 

There are too many domestic things on my to-do list today. I'd really like to just dig into school and not have to do dishes or laundry but thankfully my lectures are recorded onto an ipod so I can listen while i complete other tasks. I may have to re-listen when I can sit and make notes but at least i can absorb some of what is on there so I don't feel like i'm wasting time. I actually promised myself not to work when i'm at home unless i'm doing a work from home day and what did i do this morning? Yea..I worked. I caught myself in time and shut the browser and walked away. Yay me!

How do you manage your time? Any tips you want to share with this recovering procrastinator who 'never has any time' but really, has all the time in the world.


2 comments:

  1. Sense I know your on Mod 6 now. You may now cross that off your list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...